You can buck the trend and become an exception to the 5% rule.

According to the Social Security Administration, if you take any 100 people at the start of their working careers and follow them until they reach retirement, only one will be financially healthy. Four will be financially secure, five will continue working because they have to, 36 will be dead, and 54 will be broke and dependent on family, friends, and the government to take care of them. Only 5% of us will be successful in creating a life of freedom, while the other 95% will have to continue to struggle all their lives.

Are you on track to be in the 5% or the 95%? If you are in the 95%, what is the one thing you can do right now to start the journey of joining the 5% right now? It could be as small as setting a date in your calendar to map out your plan.

Now’s the time to get after it. Give me a call, text, or email if you’d like to set up a free, no-obligation consultation to help you set up a business plan to get started on your goals. If you have any other questions about the real estate business, don’t hesitate to reach out. I look forward to hearing from you soon.